Guest Service Agent / Front Desk Agent
Company: Tru by Hilton Orangeburg
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are currently searching for the best and brightest in the
customer service industry to fill our Customer Service Agent
Naman Hotels is a leading hotel management company that offers
numerous opportunities for growth and success in the hospitality
industry. We are committed to the personal growth and achievement
of each individual employee. We offer many great benefits that
include annual increases, paid time off, hotel discount, medical,
dental, and life insurance.
Responsibilities include: maintaining and promoting hospitality at
all times; welcoming and serving guests in a courteous, efficient
and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone. As part of
this job, this individual is required to: demonstrate good computer
skills; accurately handle cash and charges; stand for long periods
of time; present a friendly, outgoing, energetic and guest service
oriented demeanor. Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and
holidays as needed is a must.
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English (speak, read,
write) with guests, co-workers, and management to their
* Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work
with a minimum of supervision.
* Ability to accurately compute and manipulate mathematical
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
* Ability to effectively deal with guests, some of whom will
require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse
* Ability to work well under pressure of check-in/check-out of
guests and handle multiple tasks at once.
* Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
* Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers
and the public.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* On call
* Weekend availability
* Hotel and Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Tru by Hilton Orangeburg, Columbia , Guest Service Agent / Front Desk Agent, Sales , Orangeburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!