Oil & Tire Changer
Company: Avis Budget Group
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace. We
are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two
of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We
are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an
enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment
where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a
job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis
Budget Group is the place to be.As an Automotive Technician A you
will complete standard and complex repairs with no technical
supervision on a wide variety of vehicle makes and models. You will
diagnose and repair engines, transmissions, braking systems,
electrical systems, and other mechanical problems. You will also
act as a technical expert and resource to the rest of the shop. You
may be asked to perform preventative maintenance activities when
needed by the organization.At Avis Budget Group, we know your
success is our success. We will provide you training and guidance
as you move forward in your career to include a number of
educational ASE certification opportunities and manufacturer
training that will develop your skills and keep you current with
modern technology.Responsibilities and essential job functions
include, but are not limited to:
- Complete standard and complex repairs as well as occasional
preventative maintenance on a wide variety of vehicle makes and
- Complete warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer s
guidelines and ensure proper documentation.
- Ensure safe work environment and processes in and around our
shops as well as follow all established safety procedures.
- Ensure all maintenance and repair work is completed properly
and in accordance with company s policies as well as manufacturer s
- Accurately and descriptively complete Repair Orders within
electronic time management system.
- Properly maintain necessary equipment and tools.
- Stay current on mechanical bulletins, manuals, and training to
maintain up to date knowledge of vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Automotive Fleet
Maintenance Manager or shop lead. Basic Qualifications/Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of automotive experience and minimum 5 ASE
- Previous OEM Dealership experience preferred, but not
- Ability to interpret and understand complex documented
standards and procedures including diagnostics, repair orders,
maintenance, and repair manuals.
- Ability to accurately document complex repairs.
- Must possess all tools required for automotive maintenance and
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record. Compensation
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your
- ASE certification reimbursement
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!If you're
motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a
customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.A
valid driver's license is required for all positions. IT'S EXCITING
being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on!Avis
Budget is an EO employer M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed
in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of
this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may
change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may
result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated
company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of
Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.This advertisement
does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
Associated topics: building, civil engineer, construction, fluid
mechanic, heat transfer, hvac, leak, mechanic, meter, pipe
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Columbia , Oil & Tire Changer, Professions , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!