Apartment Maintenance Technician
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Job Responsibilities: Edward Rose & Sons team associates consist of
hardworking team players who genuinely care about delivering
expedient, quality service to our residents. If you are a
hardworking, self-motivated individual, with apartment maintenance
experience, we have an excellent opportunity for YOU! Brook Pines
Apartments is currently seeking an Apartment Maintenance
Technician. The right candidate will be responsible for the overall
maintenance of an apartment community, including all areas related
to the day-to-day operations. The Apartment Maintenance Technician
must be able to complete all standard service requests within
24-hours, excluding weekends, and will complete all work according
to company policy and procedures. Maintenance Technicians are
required to have an understanding of hazardous communication,
bloodborne pathogens, pool contamination, hand tools, electricity,
fire, ladder, and lock-out safety. If you are a hard working
individual, who has the necessary skills and good work ethics,
apply today to find out if you are the right fit for our growing
company!Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Meeting service request deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned. Job Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to lift at least 80 pounds.
- Experience with water softener repair, if applicable.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, such
as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting
- Experience with windows, doors, appliances, faucets, garbage
disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as
carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Some general electric and plumbing experience required.
- Ability to repair and replace gutters and downspouts.
- HVAC Certifications strongly preferred.
- Must have own transportation.
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
situations. This position requires you to enter occupied units;
therefore employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable
transportation will be required as this position will entail the
operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Columbia , Apartment Maintenance Technician, Professions , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!