CDL Class A Driver
Company: SiteOne Landscape Supply
Posted on: September 13, 2018
The Company Formerly known as John Deere Landscapes, SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. We have a long history of serving residential and commercial landscape professionals who specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of lawns, gardens, golf courses and other outdoor spaces. Through our network of over 460 stores across 44 states and five provinces, we offer a comprehensive selection of more than 90,000 products including irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies. With a world-class team of over 2,700 industry experts, we also provide industry- leading complementary services and business assistance to support our product offering and to help our customers operate and grow their businesses; all tailored to meet each customer's specific needs. Watch Our Brand Anthem Video: At SiteOne, we are committed to five key business objectives:
- Be a great place to work for our associates.
- Deliver superior quality, service and value to our customers.
- Be the distributor of choice for our suppliers.
- Achieve industry-leading financial performance and growth for our shareholders.
- Be a good neighbor in our communities. By leveraging the strength and capabilities of a large company with the passion, drive, experience and commitment of our talented local teams - we can consistently achieve these objectives and make our customers the most successful professionals in the Green Industry. We know our customer's business better than anyone in our industry and together with our customers and suppliers, we can achieve exceptional success. The Role - CDL Class A Driver The Location - Columbia, SC PURPOSE: In this position, the candidate acts as the face for many of SiteOne customers, there is a responsibility to deliver excellent customer service while delivering products to our customers. This position delivers company products to customers in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. OUR VALUES:
- Talent Focused: We recruit, develop, mentor and retain the best
- Customer Obsessed: We are relentless in making our customers successful
- Fast Moving: We hustle and make it happensafely
- Team Players: We respect and support each other and put team first
- Solution Oriented: We get the facts and solve problems; find win-wins
- Agents Of Change: We are always looking for the better way
- Professional: We do everything with quality and integrity
- Competitive: We have fun serving our customers and winning! IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Load and unload product for customer, ensuring product is not damaged.
- Assist customer upon delivery with any product quality issues.
- Process delivery ticket including obtaining customer's receipt signature.
- Operates vehicle in accordance with local, state, and federal transportation regulations.
- Inspects and maintains vehicle and vehicle records in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the store and other general duties while not driving. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in the horticultural is a plus! EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be CDL, Class A licensed, with good driving history
- Must have Forklift experience
- Must have Airbrakes experience
- Must be able to operate a Manual Shift
- Experience driving Tractor Trailer and/or Flatbed vehicle
- Be able to lift and carry approximately 50 libs repeatedly BENEFITS:
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement WORKING CONDITIONS
- This position requires long periods of standing and candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.
Keywords: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Columbia , CDL Class A Driver, Professions , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!