Forklift Operator/Material Handler
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Novo LogisticsPosition: Forklift Operator/Material
HandlerLocation: Lexington, South Carolina (Michelin US5)
$17.25/hour(plus overtime opportunities) For Immediate
consideration text Keneesha at 803.334.3023 ** Now Hiring** Weekly
Pay/Permanent full-time employment with Benefits** ($31, 200.00
annually/plus overtime opportunities)Company Description"The Novo
culture has the utmost respect for our team members, families, and
the local community. As a member of Novo, we warmly welcome you and
your family to the Novo team. We empower our team members to
advocate for our cultural values of respect, safety, transparency,
and continuous improvement. Our team is proud to work for Novo, and
we're proud to work with them. Join us in making a difference for
our partners."With operations in states across the country,
partnerships with industry-leading corporations, and continued
expansion in our future, there are many opportunities for personal
growth and development when you choose to explore a career with us.
Join our team and grow with us! We are an equal-opportunity
employer.Job DescriptionNovo is seeking reliable, motivated, and
team-oriented individuals to join our Plant Team. This position is
within a fast-paced environment in Lexington, SC. We offer
competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.Job
- Operate forklift, including moving products throughout the
- Perform general plant responsibilities such as maintaining
cleanliness and organization of workstations
- Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Assist in inventory control activities including recording
materials shipped and counting physical inventory.
- Assist other Team Members with day-to-day operations as needed
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Comply with established policies and procedures.Job
- One 6-month experience operating a forklift.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to lift, move, and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for extended periods or for
the duration of a shift (12-hour shifts).
- Ability to work rotating day/night 12- hour shifts, as
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied
backgrounds and levels of management.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
towards Team Members and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and/or under
- Ability to proactively problem solve.Applicants Must
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and urinalysis drug
screen upon offer of employment.Additional Requirement
- Current forklift certification is preferred (but not
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent, preferred.Employment
- Full-Time, Non-ExemptCompensation
- Hourly (paid weekly via Direct Deposit).
- Overtime opportunities (overtime pay is equal to 1.5 times the
Team Member's regular hourly rate of pay, for any hours worked over
40 in a workweek).BenefitsMedical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Company-sponsored premiums for Medical Insurance, with nominal
Team Member contribution.
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance policy, and other
- Company match option.Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Time Off hours in accordance with Company Policy
Keywords: RMS, Columbia , Forklift Operator/Material Handler, Professions , Lexington, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!