Company: Electro-Spec, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionResponsibilities:This position is responsible for
general maintenance calls and troubleshooting/repairing equipment
inside and outside of the building, such as plumbing,
air-conditioning, electrical, and air filtration systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance and make necessary
- Visually inspect, diagnose, test, and repair machinery and
power equipment using electronic testing equipment and hand tools,
- Read and follow blueprints, wire schematics and technical
manuals in order to perform maintenance
- Maintain MainTRAK system with regards to preventative
maintenance, work orders, and inventory.
- Observes all company policies and procedures, including safety
precautions and rules, and maintain a clean work area according to
- Maintain a high level of performance
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives by
identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years of maintenance
experience or the demonstrated ability to perform described
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, manufacturer's specs
and technical drawings and procedures.
- Previous plumbing, electrical wiring, and welding experience
- Ability to safely work around chemicals, pneumatic and
electrical and following all OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to read and interpret hazardous warning labels, SDS,
and take proper precautions
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication skills as
well as the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and commonly used
computer programs Hours: 6pm-4:30am M-ThFull Time - 40 Hours per
week (Occasional Overtime)
Keywords: Electro-Spec, Inc., Columbia , Maintenance Tech, Professions , Lexington, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!