Class B Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Safety-Kleen Columbia, MO is looking for a Class B Route Driver to
join their safety conscious team! Our Drivers operate Class B box,
vacuum, and tank trucks, and are primarily responsible for
providing on-site customer service selling and servicing parts
washers as well as picking up containerized industrial (hazardous &
non-hazardous) waste at customer locations, such as mechanic shops
and industrial businesses. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong
customer services skills are required for this job. As well the
ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements upon hire.
- Monday - Friday, 1st shift, average start time 6:30 am (8 - 10
hr. work day)
- Paid hourly (overtime after 40 hrs.) with Commissions
- Some regional overnight travel may be required
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Switch out 15- & 30-gallon drums of solutions;
- Clean out sediment from sinks;
- Pick up 55-gallon containers of various fluids and oil
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads
in the field;
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL License required;
- Ability to obtain Tanker and Hazmat endorsement required;
- Previous customer service/ route sales experience an
- Ability to travel overnight;
- Ability to perform labor experience loading/offloading truck,
moving drums, etc.);
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Columbia , Class B Route Driver, Professions , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!