Auto Body Estimator
Company: Carstar Lexington Collision
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Educate the customer and keep them informed about the collision
repair process, including insurance claims processing, payment
procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and approximate repair
- Prepare all repair estimate in an accurate and precise manner
with necessary procedural research and documentation;
- Supervise each repair including disbursement of all paperwork,
scheduling, monitoring repairs, negotiating repair times,
coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair
necessary to provide the consumer with the most expeditious and
high quality repair available;
- Prepare and submit all supplemental repairs in a timely
- Work successfully in a team environment.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work
- I-CAR certification preferred;
- Proficient in the use of estimating software (CCC);
- Valid driver's license.
- A minimum of five years experience.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per yearSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayLicense/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Carstar Lexington Collision, Columbia , Auto Body Estimator, Professions , Lexington, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!