Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift M-F - Bonus
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) Overview:
2nd Shift Monday - Friday
1:30pm - 10:00pm
Apply Now to Qualify for a Sign on Bonus
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), located in Columbia, SC, is
responsible for repairing and maintaining all medium to heavy duty
customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet
jacks, etc.) which includes routinely performing preventative
maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle
operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties
independently with little to no supervision & must be equipped with
personal tool box. Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will also be
responsible for coaching and mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (C)
employees as needed.
Full knowledge and understanding of repairing and replacing all
structural, body and mechanical parts of a variety of diesel
equipment. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
* 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance
or Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous
experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Diagnose and repair electrical accessories.
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Basic computer skills.
* CDL Aor ability to obtain within 3-6 months of employment
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21years old
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* 401K Company Match
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Columbia , Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift M-F - Bonus, Professions , Cayce, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!