Posted on: May 6, 2021
You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a
highly collaborative culture. Global success hasnt changed our
tight-knit feel weve simply grown into a larger, more diverse
family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage
all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find
them in another company it truly is a special place. While
reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, you are accountable
for the execution, management, and analysis of marketing technology
operations. The Analyst will serve as an expert of marketing
technology systems and their subsequent data and reporting. This
role will collaborate with a highly engaged team to build a data
strategy and leverage analytics to uncover insights around
intentions, attitudes, and motivations that drive customer
behavior. This person will collaborate across departments to ensure
that we're measuring effectiveness throughout the customer journey.
They will provide technical leadership on the marketing operations
team and be responsible for marketing toolset reporting, lead
generation source tracking, data cleansing and email marketing
process optimization. This role is part of the Marketing and
Innovation organization, which uses technology to bring marketing
and new products to life. It focuses on using our marketing & sales
data for more effective campaign execution, aiming to deliver the
right content to the right consumer at the right time.
- Develop, document, and execute standard processes for
cross-channel campaign delivery and measurement/reporting.
- Lead data hygiene efforts within marketing, including data
cleansing, deduplication, and data normalization on a regular
- Design and conduct testing recommendations to ensure campaigns
and reports meet functional and user acceptance criteria.
- Own ongoing process monitoring to ensure the right data gets to
the right sources at the right time.
- Troubleshoot issues with data/processes and data values,
inclusive of partnering with IT to resolve issues related to system
- Identify and manage opportunities for automation around data
movement, campaign execution and delivery, and reporting.
- Measure and report on standard KPIs (CPC, CTRs, Bound Rates,
etc.), inclusive of building standard data visualizations for
- Understand and collaborate on the development of basic to
moderately complex SQL queries to create campaign logic and
- Coordinate and prioritize analytics activities with IT and
other teams to support the enhancement of marketing operations
- Serve as a subject matter expert on campaign operations from a
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and IT to develop and
maintain critical marketing metrics, custom reports, and dashboards
to enable data-driven decisions throughout the organization
- Support relationships with data focused marketing technology
vendors. This position is located at our corporate headquarters in
Hartsville, SC but will have the ability for some remote work. We
would expect you to be in Hartsville 2-3 days every other week.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing analytics, statistics, business,
or related field is required
- 3+ years of database marketing, marketing operations, and/or
analytics experience is required
- Expert-level knowledge of standard marketing automation and
analytics tool sets including HubSpot, Qlik, MS Dynamics, Google
Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel and experience with SQL We care
about the health and wellness of you and your family. Thats why we
offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to
manage your health and provide financial security for you and your
family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement
plans. Apply today and help us grow stronger. For more information,
visit www.sonoco.com/careers We are an equal opportunity employer,
and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against
employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race,
color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any
legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Sonoco, Columbia , Data Analyst, Professions , Hartsville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!