Structural Concrete Estimator
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job DescriptionIf you want to take pride in the work you do, be
valued for your contributions to the team effort, have a lasting
career in construction, be inspired every day, and have fun with
your colleagues, we are looking for you. An award winning and
recognized Concrete Contractor with a reputation for excellence in
building is seeking an experienced Estimator to oversee diverse
commercial projects from pre-construction to the finished
structure, interfacing with both customers and construction
professionals.Essential Functions And Responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to
completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building
regulations, including project planning, scheduling, estimating and
- Collaborate with the architect and construction team to ensure
feasibility of each project.
- Work with the customer from the start of each project to ensure
project scope and vision are understood and implemented.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts,
bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality
construction exceeds company standards and proper industry
techniques and processes are utilized.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status,
daily progress, estimates and deliverables.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction
standards exist and estimates remain within budget.Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid HolidaysIf you enjoy managing the day-to-day process of
building projects from start to finish, then this could be the
position for you!You can email me directly at: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Columbia , Structural Concrete Estimator, Professions , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!