Field Subcontracts Administrator
Company: Matrix Service, Inc
Posted on: October 12, 2019
* Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards
while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and
* Actively support the Company's commitment to safety and its "Core
* Initiate subcontractor's pre-qualification process and expedite &
assist as needed.
* Initiate subcontract documents, and expedite delivery, signing
and return with subs.
* Analyze all subcontracts including the conditions, scope, and
other Works information to identify requirements and deliverables
and to highlight areas of risk such as ambiguities, conflicts, or
deviations from the scope of work. Makes recommendations to the
Project Manager on the mitigation of these risks. Closely monitors
and supports remedial actions and implements appropriate
* Assist in procuring subcontractor quotes as needed.
* Responsible for managing bid review process, including analysis
of exceptions and clarifications to subcontract terms and
conditions and scope of work.
* Prepare bid tabulations for all subcontract bid packages.
* Prepare final subcontract with all necessary attachments,
including incorporation of final agreed subcontract terms and
conditions, scope of work and compensation. Prepare a Schedule of
Values (SOV) to be used as a basis of progress payment claims.
* Engage the Project Manager and Project Procurement Manager to
ensure subcontracts and invoice approval systems are implemented in
accordance with the company's established policies, procedures and
* Develop and manage appropriate mechanisms to monitor compliance
with subcontract terms and conditions.
* Manage the subcontract Change process, including request for
change quotations, review of change quotations and issuance of
change orders, including revised SOVs
* Manage procedures to recognize and identify subcontract claims as
they develop and manage the timely resolution under the
Subcontract's change provisions wherever possible, obtaining claims
and legal expertise as appropriate.
* Provide the Project Manager with reviews and analysis of the
subcontract commitment data and payments position and assist
Project Controls in the development and maintenance of overall cost
management, including subcontract cost forecasting.
* Assist the Business Unit Controller in providing subcontract
accruals for month end financials.
* Maintain and update subcontract original files. Insure that all
forms are properly signed.
* Ensure subcontract insurance provisions are followed. If a
variance is required to the approved subcontract insurance
provisions, advises project management of potential risks and if
agreed requests variance from legal for insurance coverages.
Expedite and review copies of subcontractors' certificates of
insurance and insure that they stay current and updated.
* Review all subcontractor applications for payment. Make sure that
all documents (subcontracts, work orders, changes, etc.) are signed
to enable processing to be completed. Work directly with
subcontractors as needed to correct any invoicing problems.
* Enter all necessary information into the accounting system.
* Work closely with the accounting department to insure payment
process is completed.
* Assist with other administrative & operational functions as time
* This position is located in Maxton, NC
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital
status, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected
characteristic or category.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
Keywords: Matrix Service, Inc, Columbia , Field Subcontracts Administrator, Other , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!