Company: Eastwood Homes
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Builder - Columbia
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location Columbia Division -
Columbia, SCPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob
Category ConstructionDescription Building Locally, Leading
Top 50 Homebuilder Nationwide, #6 Best Place to Work, Top 10
Privately-Held Businesses in NC, Builder of the Year Award
Why Eastwood Homes?
Founded in 1977, Eastwood Homes is a privately-held residential
homebuilder dedicated to providing homes of exceptional value and
outstanding craftsmanship throughout the Southeast region. With
more than 40 years of experience and 15,000 home closings
(celebrated in 2016), Eastwood Homes prides itself on offering more
than just a place to live, we offer a way of life for homeowners
and employees alike. We invite you to join our team of dedicated,
motivated, and passionate professionals and experience the true
meaning behind our company motto, Built with Care.
Why Apply as a Builder?
Are you seeking a rewarding career in the homebuilding industry? As
a Builder with Eastwood Homes, you have the opportunity to create
beautiful and inviting neighborhoods for future residents! You will
experience the personal satisfaction of taking a project from start
to finish to create a dream for future homeowners. Job site
management, subcontractor scheduling, quality control, customer
relations, and budget management are key to success!
- Demonstrate an understanding of the home-building process,
home-building safety guidelines, current Erosion Control methods,
architectural plans, state and local codes, and material/labor
- Interact with subcontractors, homeowners, and future homeowners
on a daily/weekly basis
- Manage costs within company guidelines
- Demonstrate a knowledge of construction scheduling and execute
scheduling in appropriate sequence and stage to ensure homes are
completed in a timely manner
- Perform quality control management within homes and on
- Maintain OSHA, and EPA compliant job sites.
Aside from our happy homeowners, we know that no one is more vital
to our success than our team members. For our Builders' success and
well-being, we offer competitive compensation, challenging
opportunities for growth, a comprehensive benefits package
including a 401K, and a fun environment in which you can thrive
both professionally and personally!
Will you join us?
- 2-4 years experience in a high volume residential production
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and customer service
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug and background
Keywords: Eastwood Homes, Columbia , Builder, Other , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!