Company: Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores
Posted on: May 26, 2023
As a Host and hospitality expert, you'll get to welcome our guests into the store with a smile and call their name when it's time to eat!
You'll be the first face our guests see, so you must have a "Pleasing People" attitude. As a Host, you will have flexible hours (full or part time) and the opportunity for promotion and continued development!
You will need to be able to stand for long periods, work in a variety of environments, be expected to lift, load and carry up to 40 pounds, and work with hot and cold food items. You must be able to understand and carry out instructions while working effectively with co-workers and managers to please our guests.
We'd love to get to know you! Text "CBJOBS" to 97211 to start your application or click "Apply for the job online" above.
NOTE: Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is grounded in genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only what is good about those things. While our dcor and food may harken back to earlier times, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
Come for the biscuits and stay for the perks- Cracker Barrel offers our employees:
* Culture of Belonging:
* We believe in Family. We care about your wellbeing and your success. We foster an atmosphere where employees care for each other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, and this means we accept and celebrate our differences.
* Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: https://www.crackerbarrel.com/Diversity-and-Inclusion
* Top Notch Training:
* PAR Training program: our hourly employee training program is built to help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and be rewarded with pay increases
* We have a unique role of the Employee Training Coordinator at each location and their purpose is to help you be successful in your role
* Cross Training- If you thrive in an environment where no day is the same, you can cross train and work in a variety of roles for your store
* Diverse Career Paths:
* Cracker Barrel values internal development- whether you want to become an Employee Training Coordinator, a Shift Leader, a Restaurant or Retail Manager, or come join us at our Home Office in Lebanon, TN to work in corporate support for our stores; we are committed to helping you reach your personal career goals.
* Competitive Pay and Benefits:
* Competitive pay based on your experience with opportunities to earn additional pay increases with the PAR Training program
* Paychecks weekly
* Flexible Schedules
* Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits starting on day 1
* 401K with company matching starting at 90 days
* Vacation Time
* 35% off restaurant and retail items
* Employee Stock Purchasing Program
Keywords: Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores, Columbia , Host, Other , Columbia, South Carolina
here to apply!