Company: Republic Services
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Republic Services is a leader in Environmental Services,
partnering with customers to create a more sustainable world.We are
Sustainability in Action our promise to be environmentally
responsible and to help our customers be environmentally
responsible too.Why choose Republic?Joining Republic isnt just
about taking on a new job, its about making a commitment to create
a more sustainable world together. Our people provide an essential
service, serving and impacting customers, neighborhoods, and
communities everywhere.As a company, we are proud of our values and
encourage those who share in our aspirations to join our team:
- We protect our colleagues and communities through safe
practices everywhere, every day.
- We are committed to serving our customers and communities by
going above and beyond to exceed expectations.
- We take action to improve neighborhoods and communities by
being environmentally responsible and creating a more sustainable
- We are driven to deliver results in the right way.
- We encourage a human centered culture that honors the unique
potential and dignity of every person.POSITION SUMMARY: The
Territory Executive is responsible for identifying leads,
proactively and prospecting and selling new and profitable business
within an assigned market that is typically outside of a
metropolitan area. The Territory Executive is required to sell the
full suite of Republic Services products, which includes small and
large container for municipal solid waste and recycling, as well as
electronic and universal recycling. The Territory Executive meets
regularly with new and existing clients in his or her assigned
market area to deliver sales presentations, follow up with key
decision makers and sell all services, including total waste stream
management solutions, as appropriate.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies viable leads, manages prospects and acquires new,
profitable commercial, industrial and recycling business to meet
and exceed monthly established targeted revenue goals for new and
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by
building effective long-term relationships and customer
- Follows up on the leads received by the Lead Generators within
2 hours and always creates a follow up task in Salesforce to
determine the next step.
- Performs contractual re-signs on existing customers to extend
customer relationship and increase customer profitability where
- Responds to all cancellation requests in alignment with the
established escalation policy.
- Proactively communicates with or responds to customers in
support of Company pricing initiatives.
- Utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis, schedules and documents
all activities, and develops robust information profiles on
prospective customers to facilitate acquisition of new
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to new and existing
clients; follows up with key customer decision makers to close
- Completes consistently scheduled phone blocks and cold call
prospecting activities to establish initial and follow-up
appointments with decision-makers.
- Responsible for capturing customer emails and minimizing rate
restrictions and customer credits.
- Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and
competitive trends in designated markets to anticipate changing
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the Companys available
services, lines of business and pricing structures; offers
additional services to existing and potential commercial,
industrial and recycling clients, including total waste stream
management solutions, as appropriate, to grow targeted profitable
revenue and contribute to Company goals and objectives.
- Completes required Customer Service Agreements, reports and
other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company
- Regularly meets with Sales Manager to review weekly customer
retention and relationship activities, progress versus goals and
status of key customer relationships.
- Builds relationships and increases Company visibility through
participation in Company-sponsored activities as required; attends
trade shows, chamber of commerce events and other events, as
necessary. Acts as a Company representative at community events,
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years relevant sales experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct selling experience in a
customer-facing role that includes identifying and addressing
customer needs. (Required)
- Waste or service industry experience. (Required)
- Valid drivers license. (Required)Rewarding Compensation and
BenefitsEligible employees can elect to participate in:
Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision
coverage. Health care and dependent care spending accounts. Short-
and long-term disability. Life insurance and accidental death &
dismemberment insurance. Employee and Family Assistance Program
(EAP). Employee discount programs. 401(k) plan with a generous
company match. Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).The statements
used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level
of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and
are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so
classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the
Company.Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, relationship or association
with a protected veteran (spouses or other family members), genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law.Why Work With UsRepublic Services is a place where your effort
is always appreciated and your teammates always have your back.
When you give us your best, we give you ours. Were constantly
investing in new tools and technology that allow you to do your job
safely and effectively. We offer plenty of opportunities to learn
and grow within your role. And when we say Sustainability in
Action, we mean it. Together, were leaving the world better than we
found it through the work we do every day. Are you in? Keep reading
to learn more about the position were hiring for.
Keywords: Republic Services, Columbia , Territory Executive, Other , Lexington, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!