Company: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
5 days a week every other weekend.
Are you someone who enjoys working with people and being creative?
Do you like to lead a group of active seniors in arts and crafts
activities or perhaps organize outside activities? If this sounds
like you, we invite you to apply today! We can't wait to work with
The Activities Assistant will work side by side with the Activities
Director assisting with the planning, development, coordination,
and implementation of activities for our patients and
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist with the planning, development, coordination, and
implementation of activities for our patients and residents.
* Assist with transporting, communicating, and setting up for
activities in and out of the facility on a regular basis; as well
as order and pick up the materials for the activities (as
* Conduct one-on-one activity therapy to offer sensory stimulation
and group activities to ensure patients and residents make personal
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent;
college credits are preferred.
* Should have an aptitude for, and some training in, arts and
* Must have valid driver's license, clean driving record and
provide proof of liability insurance
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/ Flexible
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* Paid Time Off
* New Pet Insurance Discount available
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
* Helping Friends Foundation - our employees' hardship/crisis
* Farmers GroupSelect Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount
available - payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
Springdale Healthcare Center- 146 Battleship Rd Camden, SC
Springdale Healthcare Center is a 148-bed skilled nursing facility
located in Camden, South Carolina. Our team provides skilled
nursing, short-term and long-term care, and rehabilitation
* Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Keywords: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC, Columbia , Activity Assistant, Other , Camden, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!