Laundry Attendant $12.00
Company: Hampton Inn & Suites Lexington, SC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
_Laundry Attendant Hampton Inn & Suites Lexington SC_
*Join Our Exciting Hampton Inn & Suites Team - In Lexington!*
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Company: Hampton Inn & Suites Lexington
Reports To: Executive Housekeeping
*Duties include but are not limited to: *
Perform laundry-cleaning activities in accordance with established
brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards ensuring a
high level of guest satisfaction. This position also will be asked
to help in cleaning rooms as well.
*Essential Job Functions Laundry*
* Sorts, washes, dries and folds all linen and terry. Pulls out of
circulation stained and damaged linen and terry and sets aside for
* Load and unload washers and dryers.
* Maintain equipment as trained.
* Fold, store and distribute towels and linens.
* Assist with other housekeeping tasks in the event of staffing
* May be asked to help clean rooms occasionally.
* Maintain clean work area.
* Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing
departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* Keeps all equipment clean and reports maintenance problems to
* Keeps laundry room and linen/terry storerooms stocked, clean and
* Keeps all laundry and cleaning supplies stocked and stored
* Acquires working knowledge of the property and all facilities to
respond to guest questions effectively.
* Understands and applies all hotel safety and security procedures
as required to maintain a secure and safe environment for all
associates and guests.
* Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her
attention so prompt corrective action can be taken.
-*Work Environment and Context*
* No formal education needed.
* Prior housekeeping and or laundry experience desirable but not
* Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends or alternate shifts.
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
pulling, bending, kneeling, lifting up to 50 pounds, &
* Operate heavy machinery and use cleaning chemicals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
In addition to the standard cleaning procedures, you will be
required to follow Hilton's Clean Stay Initiative procedure, which
is a total sanitizing system to make rooms extra clean & safer for
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
* Hotel Housekeepers: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites Lexington, SC, Columbia , Laundry Attendant $12.00, Other , Lexington, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!