Regional Learning & Development Leader (Southern Atlantic)
Company: Trane Technologies plc
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: November 24, 2022
At Trane TechnologiesTM and through our businesses including
Trane - and Thermo King -, we create innovative climate solutions
for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what's
possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look
at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We
believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our
people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
The Learning & Development Leader is responsible for the developing
and implementing learning and development strategy and solutions
for our regional employees and customers. Learning programs will be
developed and designed to grow and develop our employees, instill a
high-performance workplace culture, solve business challenges, and
support talent pipelines and succession planning. Customer training
programs will be developed to enhance customer knowledge, value,
This role is remote within geography, and supports the Southern
Atlantic Commercial HVAC Regions including VIrginia, North Carolina
and South Carolina.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Internal Learning & Development:
* Conduct assessment of learning and development needs across the
region and partner with business leaders and stakeholders to
develop an annual learning strategy for their teams (key areas may
include new hires, future leaders, technical roles, and critical
* Develop, design, and implement internal training programs,
events, and development activities consistent with business needs
* Partner with CHVAC Training Team, Trane Technologies University,
and external vendors to deliver content that aligns with business
needs and strategy.
* Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of training
programs based on stated goals.
* Drive continuous improvement of regional training programs
through identifying areas for improvement and leading
* Actively and effectively communicate and market Learning and
Development activities throughout the organization.
* Effectively team, coach, and develop employees.
* Partner with local Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify
and/or develop content and design training material.
* Proactively improve the functionality and efficiency of the
Learning & Development across the regions by partnering with Focus
Area teams to develop and deploy standard work.
Early Talent Programs:
* Develop and execute Early Talent Strategy for the region to build
pipeline for key roles in the organization by:
* Building an effective Internship program
* Coaching managers on Early Talent benefits and strategy
* Lead recruiting for regional specific Early Talent roles and
* Partner with Corporate Early Talent to develop effective
recruiting strategies at Early Talent Target schools in the
* Conduct annual customer training needs assessment
* Develop and execute customer Regional training strategy in
partnership with Corporate Training Partners and Sales.
* Support Account Managers in development of customer training
solutions for key customers.
The perfect candidate will be both strong strategically and
operationally, and be passionate about developing people.
* 3+ Years of demonstrated experience in Training, Learning &
Development, or Talent and Organizational Development
* Bachelors degree in related field, Master's Degree preferred
* Strong consultant mindset to partner with business leaders to
identify learning and development needs.
* Exhibit strong project management and organizational skills to
handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced business.
* Adult learning and experiential learning experience.
* Strong communication skills to build relationships and influence
across many levels of the organization.
* Innovative thinker with ability to develop new ideas, processes,
and training material.
* Strong customer focus - for internal and external facing
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Base Compensation Range is $68,000 to $140,000. Total compensation
for this role also will include an incentive plan.
Disclaimer: This base salary range is based on US national
averages. Actual base pay could be a result of seniority, merit,
geographic location where the work is performed.
Keywords: Trane Technologies plc, Columbia , Regional Learning & Development Leader (Southern Atlantic), Other , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!