Product Specialist I
Company: Dana Corp
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered
driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that
improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both
conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three
primary markets - passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and
off-highway equipment - Dana provides the world's
original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local
product and service support through a network of nearly 100
engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
- Assemble to completion existing products per engineering
documents and established production standards.
- Prepare and setup of necessary tools and equipment for assembly
- Use variety of hand and power tools following appropriate
methods and procedure to complete assembly of components and
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements, i.e.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain all
equipment according to established procedures.
- Report production issues and assist in resolutions as
- Cross train to other departments as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor or
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner so that get along with co-workers, customers and
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Dana Corp, Columbia , Product Specialist I, Other , Lugoff, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!