Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Boston Medical Center
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Cornerstone Health Solutions (CHS) is a fast-growing, health
system-based service provider. We help other health systems build,
develop, and operate their own specialty pharmacy program aimed at
providing exceptional patient care and outcomes while delivering
significant financial results.
Our partnership model assists with all aspects of specialty
pharmacy program development (including embedding pharmacy
resources directly within clinics), leveraging our deep expertise
acquired from directly operating within an academic health system
and health plan.
CHS is seeking a proven Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner to execute
our sourcing and recruitment strategy.
Provides employment and recruitment services for exempt and
non-exempt positions in order to contribute to the goal of
attracting and retaining the most qualified and productive
employees to the Cornerstone Health Solutions. Builds partnerships
with various levels of management with assigned departments to
understand requirements and contribution of each role being
sourced. Develops and implements recruiting strategies from both a
tactical and strategic perspective. Utilizes the applicant tracking
system to perform recruitment functions. Use established analytical
techniques and good organizational skills to identify and develop
approaches to resolving problems and demonstrate benefits to
strategies. Act as a lead consultant to the business about
recruiting trends, specific business intelligence and various
- Reviews and screens applicants daily to ensure the most
qualified candidates are forwarded to the hiring managers in a
- Facilitates the interview process with the hiring
- Accurately targets desired skill set and behaviors through
behavioral based interviewing.
- Manages the applicant experience through the hiring process to
guarantee timely communication and excellent customer service.
- Oversees the on-boarding process to include; scheduling of
(OEM) Occupational and Environment Medicine appointment(s) and
scheduling of NEO (New Employee Orientation.).
- Extends all offers of employment and ensures compliance of all
- Educates hiring managers about the recruiting and on-boarding
process, while supporting the Boston Medical Center diversity
- Maintains frequent and open communication with hiring managers
regarding recruitment efforts for posted vacancies.
- Ensures integrity of applicant tracking, HRIS and other data,
while also composing and analyzing appropriate reports for
- Acts as a business partner to educate hiring managers on the
most cost effective recruitment strategies.
- Maintains current knowledge of assigned business units to
efficiently and effectively recruit.
- Creates and run reports using Workday and similar tools, and as
requested performs in-depth analysis for use in audit-driven data
requests, etc. Communicate essential information with management to
support and adherence to the organizational Affirmative Action
Creative Recruitment Management:
- Creates cost effective marketing and branding strategies to
attract quality applicants and specialized hires that recognize
Cornerstone as an "employer of choice."
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse
professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business
leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members
to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results
- Meets with hiring managers and consults with new hires to
gather data for successful recruiting (i.e. Workday reporting, and
reports to investigate common referral sources and trends.)
- Leads strategic social and professional networking and sourcing
initiatives to build a pipeline for future targeted hires.
- Works collaboratively with Compensation and hiring managers to
assure that the position description is a current and accurate
reflection of the position before posting.
- Reviews salary expectations and relevant work experience with
- Consults with Compensation and hiring managers to identify
appropriate compensation levels based on candidate's experience,
market and equity within non-represented and represented job
- Works with Compensation and management to identify market pay
issues affecting the organizations ability to attract qualified
- Facilitates and processes internal employment transitions
including promotions, demotions, transfers and reclassifications
associated with a requisition .
- Extends all formal employment offers and negotiates salary with
Compensation and candidates. Consults with hiring manager regarding
sign-on bonuses and relocation allowances.
- Supports department, business unit, and system wide
requirements for compliance with BMC policies.
- Supports regulatory and accreditation related programs, as well
as quality/performance improvement efforts throughout the
- Manages all required licensure and certifications for new
employees, ensuring they are current, and that the required
documentation is submitted for employee file.
- Ensures compliance with CHS job posting policy.
- Manages OFCCP compliance process for all open positions- to
include candidate coding and consultation with hiring managers on
correct OFCCP processes and procedures.
- Manages recruitment process to ensure compliance with all
federal and state employment law.
- Manages hiring process to ensure that all labor contracts are
- Partners with staff to ensure that all new hire paperwork is
complete, accurate and compliant.
Project & Initiative Management:
- Remains current with HR policies and procedures.
- Coach, mentor and guide the performance and professional
development of the other Recruiters and Recruiting
- Understands and improves upon department processes to create a
more streamlined and efficient hiring process.
- Utilizes operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and
research to support leadership and managers in the effective
projections for staffing/personnel needs.
- Serves as consultant with peers and leadership in the
development of effective recruitment, on-boarding and retention
- Serves as project lead for staffing related initiatives as
assigned. These projects will be driven by the HR strategic
Bachelor's degree required. Equivalent education and relevant work
experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree. One to
two years of human resources experience required; one to two years
of human resources corporate or agency recruiting experience
Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR) strongly
- Minimum of five (5) years of high volume recruiting experience
for exempt and non-exempt positions with significant experience
recruiting for positions at all levels in an organization.
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous healthcare recruiting
experience is strongly preferred.
- Staffing agency and RPO experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system is
- Experience with online and Internet recruiting a must.
- Experience with an HRIS system such as Workday is
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Microsoft
- Previous experience working in a unionized environment is a
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication
skills are required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to leadership
throughout the organization.
- Must be able to critically think through technical information
and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business
needs, beating competitors and operating with given resources.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the
ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail; process oriented, but flexible
around business needs.
- Knowledge of affirmative action documentation and employment
law is a plus.
- Excellent judgment, with strong analytical and detail-oriented
skills, is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as
independently along with the ability to think strategically and
creatively Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview,
recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing
coordinator, talent acquisition
Keywords: Boston Medical Center, Columbia , Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!