Commercial Account Representative Mid Missouri
Company: Integrated Facility Services Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Growth oriented multi-disciplined Mechanical Contracting firm is
currently seeking a Commercial Account representative to support
and meet the overall sales objectives of IFS by driving the sale of
the company's mechanical service capabilities. This position
utilizes selling, pricing, and management skills to support the Mid
Missouri team in securing service work, retrofits, replacements,
and designing preventive maintenance contracts to satisfy the
client's needs and achieve a fair profit for the company.
Integrated Facility Services is a leading mechanical contractor
with more than 55 years history serving the St. Louis, MO
metropolitan area, as well as an office serving outsate
Missouri.Integrated Facility Services offers benefits including an
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), medical reimbursement
(ICHRA), dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, life insurance,
disability insurance, employee savings plan, and profit sharing.Job
- Create new client relationships, while effectively maintaining
established client bases; responsible for maintaining excellent
client relations, this includes responding promptly to client
requests and maintaining frequent client contact.
- Support the collective efforts and quality of the team;
identify and respond, quickly and effectively to the needs of
internal and external clients.
- Provide routine and technical support to service sales
representatives, service technicians, and customers.
- Responsible for development of leads and opportunities.
- Work with customers to design and quote new system
installations, replacement, or system retrofit resolutions.
- Develop proposals with pricing and margins consistent with the
- Manage service and quoted projects.
- Manage and coordinate sales with technicians and
- Responsible for meeting overall sales objectives by reaching
sales and gross margin objectives.
- Assist Managers in the review of skills, traits, and abilities
of technicians and make positive suggestions for improvement.
- Work within the guidelines of the safety and employee policy.
Maintain highest safety standards. Report to your supervisor unsafe
or unhealthful behavior or situations that could affect you or
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems in general
- Previous HVAC experience or equivalent education
- Proven track record of sales generation via self-generated
- Ability to use estimating software
- Ability to self start and manage multiple project
- Ability to produce system concepts, designs, and schematic
- Familiarity with applicable hospital codes, mechanical codes,
- Punctual, dependable, excellent attendance habits
- Honesty, attention to detail, ability to keep trade information
- Professional appearance
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and maintain friendly relationships with
customers and co-workers
- Ability to use standard office equipment including a computer
and multi-extension telephone systemReasonable accommodations can
be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.EEO/AA Employer Veterans/IWD
Keywords: Integrated Facility Services Inc., Columbia , Commercial Account Representative Mid Missouri, Other , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!