Price Maintenance Clerk FT
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To provide excellent customer service through accurate pricing of
1. Verify/audit prices in DSD categories, MDI categories,
Perishable departments and ad items.
2. Update new prices in register system.
3. Update new prices on shelf tags and signs.
4. Update prices in the computer and on the shelf including
displaying signs for discontinued items.
5. Audit scan error logs.
6. Ensure that all DSD price changes transmitted to the store are
properly executed and shelf tags are printed and placed on the
shelf (includes advertised and promotional items).
7. Perform as a stocker.
8. Perform as a cashier.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of DSD/Scanning operations.
6. Ability to work well with computers.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and customer service skills.
9. Demonstrate excellent math skills.
10. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of
11. Excellent organizational skills.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Columbia , Price Maintenance Clerk FT, Other , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!