Dairy/Frozen Stocker PT
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To insure that Lowes Foods guest service and departmental operation
is maintained in the dairy/frozen food department.
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and
2. Stock, rotate, and condition all dairy/frozen product on shelves
according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without
4. Maintain organized, inventoried, rotated, and dated overstock in
the cooler/freezer areas.
5. Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control,
rotation of the shelves and overstock, and proper product
6. Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to
7. Responsible for ordering milk, eggs, and other dairy/frozen
product to maintain proper product level, rotation, and inventory
8. Responsible for maintaining organized paperwork associated with
ordering and proper stock loss documentation procedures.
9. Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the
10. Performs front-end duties as necessary to ensure "no noticeable
wait" standard is upheld and maintained.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 60 lbs. occasionally and 40 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of dairy/frozen food operations.
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. May be subject to temperature fluctuations that come from
working in and around the dairy/frozen department.
9. Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate
pallet jack for extended periods of time.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Columbia , Dairy/Frozen Stocker PT, Other , Lexington, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!