Floor Support - Retail Merchandise Handler
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Ashley Furniture HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture
retailer in North America, has an immediate opening for a Floor
Support - Retail Merchandise Handler. The ideal candidate is
responsible for assisting with organizing the showroom floor and
moving furniture as specified by the Visual Presentation Manager,
loading and unloading customer purchases, receiving furniture
shipments and assembling furniture.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Opportunity for advancement
* Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
* Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Place furniture on the showroom floor as specified by the
* Load and unload customer purchases.
* Receive furniture shipments.
* Assemble furniture as needed.
* Assist with organizing the showroom.
* Maintain the back room storage area in a neat and orderly
* Complete inventory paperwork.
* Climb ladders to hang accessories or pictures.
* Change our light bulbs and other minor maintenance work.
* Understand and maintain all safe work practices and rules.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to safely move up to 50 lbs or more with assistance.
* Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow through
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, climb and walk
* Demonstrates a customer focus.
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley
Furniture HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
Keywords: DSG, Columbia , Floor Support - Retail Merchandise Handler, Other , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!