Junk Removal Specialist
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Sullivan Jun
Posted on: June 24, 2022
To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed,
Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. -Come and see what all
the buzz is about and join our winning team.
College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling
franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling
Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been
featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House
Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's
Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall
Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The
Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more. As a Mover - Junk Remover,
you are the first point of contact for clients on the job.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check. Excellent
earning potential including hourly pay plus tips and performance
based bonuses. EARN $11-$17 PER HOUR and up to $30 PER HOUR with
commisions (for drivers) -
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Sullivan Jun, Columbia , Junk Removal Specialist, Other , Irmo, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!