Massage Therapist (Massage Envy - Harbison)
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best? Massage Envy is
the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage
therapist at our Harbison franchised location, you'll join a team
that's passionate about helping people feel their best through
total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that
mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service.Here's what's in it for you: The difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but
our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your
work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and
building your book of business so you can focus on performing as
many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our
membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact
your services make for members.And the perks don't stop there. We
support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you paid time off, monthly
wellness sessions, and Blue Cross Blue Shield health
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a
average pay of $30-40 service hour after comissions and gratuties
with adjustment for experience/education and bonuses for rebooking,
enhancements, night/weekend shifts and more. Our busiest therapists
took home more than $25,000 last year.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll
Accomplish Together As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. *ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( ME SPE ) is
a national franchisor of independently owned and operated
franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME
SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ), or any of their
affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates.
Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each
individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary
from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Columbia , Massage Therapist (Massage Envy - Harbison), Other , Lexington, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!