Process Improvement Lead - Allied Air (Hybrid-Flex Schedule *)
Company: Lennox International
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Under general direction, the Process Improvement Lead (Quality
Assurance) is responsible for leading and managing the dynamics of
cross-functional process improvement projects and business-wide
- Develop and maintain a distribution model aimed at optimizing
freight and distribution labor costs
- Evaluate distribution design annually based on individual
customer sales plans
- Lane optimization
- Distribution Center space calculations
- Carrier capacity analysis
- Build smarter reports to help estimate production availability
and improve customer experience
- Identifies, suggests, and implements best practices to
facilitate best solutions and methods that will optimize processes
in all areas of the business.
- Works with main clients and project and business leaders to
identify the gap between current and desired results.
- Analyzes current processes and designs improvements.
- Leads cross-functional teams to project completion and project
- Employs Six Sigma or related methodology and analytics into
organizational operations in order to accomplish business
- Works with Senior level management to integrate the Six Sigma
or a related approach into the company's business strategy.
- Projects often include business suppliers and customers to
fully integrate the Six Sigma methodology into the entire product
Key Skills & Experience:
- C++, Python or Java programming experience
- Continuous Improvement, LEAN or Six Sigma training a plus
- Supply Chain development experience
- Requires a Bachelors' Degree or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related experience. Six Sigma Black
Belt or equivalent preferred.
- Must have expertise with a broad toolbox of statistical skills
for modeling and prediction.
- Requires broad understanding of process best practices and
barriers to implementation.
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and understanding of the
- Requires very strong data and business information skills
including Excel, Access, SQL database and related skills.
- Must have strong customer service and relational skills.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to lead and motivate cross-functional project
Keywords: Lennox International, Columbia , Process Improvement Lead - Allied Air (Hybrid-Flex Schedule *), Other , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!