Care Partner- 7p-7a Rotating Weekends Night Shift (Full Time)
Company: The Westbury
Posted on: January 16, 2022
"After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home
with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just
for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one
you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents'
quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes
within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are
just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I
have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I
love my job and enjoy coming to work."
- Arrow Team Member
Position Type: Full TimeLocation: Columbia, Missouri
Shift Schedule- Week 1 Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
Week 2 Monday/Saturday/Sunday 7pm-7am
Come join our team at The Westbury located at 550 Stone Valley Pkwy
Columbia, Missouri 65203!
We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be an "Advocate of Empathy:" Be responsible for
understanding the importance of empathy. It will be your job to
create human connection with residents during their most vulnerable
- To be a "Generous Gift Giver:" Be present. Share your talents.
Be someone you'd want to work with, someone others can count
- To be ":" Create an inclusive and positive environment by
investing with your whole heart in your work, team members, and the
- To be an "Engaged Egghead:" Be curious. Ask questions. Don't
assume that just because you don't know, you can't find out. Be
engaged in your development, growth, and training within the
- To be "Proactive" with assisting residents with activities of
daily living (ADL) bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating
and oral care
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You will have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE
- You will possess computer skills to be able to print documents
and enter information about our Residents.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items
up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and
walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.Employment Benefits (We value
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and
fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following
60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each
year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?Do you want to see
how much fun we are at The Westbury Senior Living? Please visit us
via Facebook:The Westbury Senior Living Facebook PageOr, take a
look at our website: https://westburyseniorliving.com/Have
questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by
calling/texting your own recruiter, Cemma Hurn: 636-875-9849.
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!About the companyArrow
Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities
that offer varying levels of care including independent living,
assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5
states (Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees
nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths,
regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age or handicap, except as limited by state and federal
indlpKeywords: caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, in
home caregiver, immediately hiring, home health aide, nursing home,
cna, certified nursing assistant, med tech, licensed 1 medication
aide, overnight, overnight shift, day, day shift, evening, evening
shift, care partner, aide, certified nursing assistant, cna,
Keywords: The Westbury, Columbia , Care Partner- 7p-7a Rotating Weekends Night Shift (Full Time), Other , Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!