FOOD SVC UTILITY (FULL & PART-TIME)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Posted Date: Dec 6, 2021
We are hiring immediately for a FOOD SERVICE UTILITY position.
- Location: BD Diagnostics - 1575 Airport Rd. Sumter, SC 29153
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full & Part-Time: Monday - Friday, Day shift and
Overnight shift. more details upon interview!
- Requirement: Previous customer service, cahiser, food prep and
stocking and cleaning experience a plus!
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard
online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition
ID number 938252 . Click here to view more.If you have a positive
attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining
our team.Canteen is a national vending machine operating company
offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through
a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company
founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three
timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.Job
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and
utensils clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Full time associates at
Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Canteen, Columbia , FOOD SVC UTILITY (FULL & PART-TIME), Other , Sumter, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!