Posted on: January 15, 2022
What Makes Honda The Best?
Are you an innovator? Honda's core values are what make our company
* Dreams: The Power of Dreams mentality drives our team to create
intelligent products that enhance mobility and increase the joy in
* Joy and Passion: The joy we experience at Honda is fueled by our
dreams and passion.
* Challenging Spirit: Honda's challenging spirit pushes us to set
and reach ambitious goals. Honda is voluntarily reducing 50% of
carbon dioxide emissions in our products by 2050 and developing
technology to reduce the number of collisions to zero by 2040.
* Respect for the individual: This core value pushes our associates
to contribute at the highest level and work effectively on a
If your goals and values are at the same speed as Honda's, we want
you to join our team!
About this position:
Site Delivery Frame Business Administrative staff manages mass
production part ordering and delivery through effective planning,
communication, and supplier interface. Apply technical and
problem-solving skills to prevent impact to operations and support
achievement of department targets.
* Thorough understanding and accurate maintenance of process
* Establish and maintain communication networks with supply base to
promote positive relationship focused on delivery performance
* Identify, evaluate, and escalate critical issues to management to
ensure appropriate allocation of resources in a timely manner.
* Continually develop communication networks, both external and
internal, to ensure operational success and department
* Collaborate with departments project leaders to support all
specified Mass Production (Site Delivery Frame) department projects
to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) targets
* Collaboration with other departments/experts for development or
improvement of characteristics to reduce impact to the
* Understand and manage New Model and Mass Production design change
activity to ensure quality and minimize Production impact and
* Maintain reporting and Gemba activity for root cause analysis /
countermeasure implementation to solve complex problems
* Strive for continuous improvement through cycling Plan Do Check
Action (PDCA) for area of responsibility to ensure associate
* Develop capability of self, colleagues, and team through
training, mentoring, and sharing of experiences in the area of
technical expertise and understanding for succession planning and
* Support company vision through Business Plan, Marutoku, and other
department initiatives in areas of knowledge and technical
What you need to be successful in the role:
* Knowledge of basic inventory management and manufacturing
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and work with limited direction.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex problems in a team-based work
* Consistently identify opportunities for continuous
* Collect data and apply business knowledge to solve a range of
* Effectively lead project themes
* Effectively sell ideas, securing buy-in from individuals or
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Required Work Experience:
4 years experience if no degree in related field
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or
equivalent related experience
We care about our associates and their wellbeing. We offer a wide
range of benefits including:
* Competitive total compensation
* 401k Plan with company contributions
* Flexible and valuable insurance plans
* Relocation assistance (if eligible)
* Onsite automobile service center and wellness center
* Employee Lease Car Program (Includes insurance and maintenance
* Development to further your career
* Discount on Honda products
* Paid time off and paid holidays
Keywords: Honda, Columbia , Buyer, Other , Timmonsville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!