Senior Nuclear Planner #: 22-00373
Company: TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Title: Senior Nuclear Planner
Location: Jenkinsville, SC 29065
Duration: 2 years
Good to Know Info
- All work done onsite each day
- Per diem 130/day, 7 days a week
- Mobilization will be paid as mileage from permanent residence
to work location at the 2022 Govt rate
- 4*10's Monday - Thursday
Top 3 Required Skills
- Nuclear Civil and Mechanical Mods Planning Experience
- Good people and computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret plant drawings and design
- Nuclear experience is required.
- Nice to Have Skills: Maximo/PAMs experience (this is the
software we use for planning)
- High Level Project Overview:
This position will be responsible for civil and mechanical planning
for our modification projects.
The planner will review ECR packages and plan work according to the
The planner will need to be able to walk down the work in the field
in order to accurately plan work packages.
- COVID Remote Policy: All work done onsite
- What makes this position unique or exciting? It's at a Nuclear
- Interview Process Overview (High level): All interviews will be
done via Teams meeting or phone call.
- Targeted Day/Days for Interview: Monday - Thursday. Mornings
work best for me.
- Additional Good To Know Info: Work schedule is 10 hours a day 4
days a week. Monday through Thursday.
Job #: 22-00373
Keywords: TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company, Columbia , Senior Nuclear Planner #: 22-00373, Other , Jenkinsville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!