Posted on: November 19, 2021
Since 1958, IHOP - has been the place where people connect over
breakfast, enjoy study breaks, grab a bite before or after sporting
events, and so much more. And no matter what menu items they order,
there's one ingredient that's always constant - a smile. We've seen
millions of smiles over the years in our restaurants, and now
shared in photos across our social properties. In fact, smiles are
so much a part of our culture that we changed our logo to include
one. This is just one of the many fun and exciting changes you can
expect from IHOP -. Because we know the shortest distance between
two people is a smile.Overview:
Our restaurant is looking for a server with remarkable hard skills
and engaging people skills. The right person for this job should be
able to multitask food and beverage orders and deliveries, but not
only that. Our restaurant prides itself in providing excellent
service, which is why we are looking for a server who will treat
our guests with attentiveness, patience, and a positive attitude.
The responsibilities of a Server in our restaurant are to greet
guests, seat them down, help them with menu recommendations, take
and deliver orders (carry trays), and clear tables. All our servers
are also responsible for handling cash and credit card
transactions. To help our restaurant provide a pleasurable dining
experience, a good server should be able to ensure that our guests
are fully satisfied by being friendly, courteous, accommodating,
and reliable. A suitable candidate for the job should also be a
problem-solver and a team player.
Competitive Pay/Plus tips
- Flexible Hours
- Extensive Training
- Real Advancement Opportunities
Prior experience as a server is a plus.
- Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle money transactions responsibly.
- Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
- Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
- Must be a team player.
Responsibilities of a Server::
Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
- Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
- Upselling additional products when appropriate.
- Taking orders using software, order slips, or by
- Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion.
- Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
- Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of tables and
- Providing exceptional customer experience.
Keywords: IHOP, Columbia , Server, Other , Sumter, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!