Warehouse Production Supervisor
Company: Republic National Distributing
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Warehouse Production Supervisor
Assigning people and equipment within the warehouse to complete
the picking, handling, and loading of customers’ orders in time for
the next day’s deliveries during the night shift. Orders need to be
pulled and loaded on trucks quickly and accurately with minimal
REM-01 WS-01 WS-LC
• Planning work assignments and equipment allocation to meet
• Schedule associates across case pick, bottle pick, truck loading,
and replenishment responsibilities for optimum workload
• Release and monitoring waves as products are picked and loaded,
responding quickly to any issues in case or bottle pick areas.
• As staffing needs require, step in quickly and effectively to
cover warehouse worker responsibilities.
• Where applicable, oversee the daily use of warehouse technology
(WMS) as well as picking technology (voice picking) to ensure
proper use and compliance with picking standards.
• Ensuring warehouse safety and housekeeping procedures are
• Planning and executing ongoing cross-training program to ensure
workforce is flexible, and able to respond to unexpected shortages
during the shift.
• Continuously improve knowledge and skills. Stay current with
developments within the manufacturing and distribution field and
share expertise with others.
• Assisting in the setting of process improvement goals for
warehouse employees to improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Providing safety tips and recognize associates for working
• Overseeing inspections of material handling equipment; ensure
equipment is properly maintained. Promptly escalate any mechanical
issues in order to minimize downtime.
Shift start: 5:30PM
Shift length: 10 - 12 hours
Sunday - Thursday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 45 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or six months to one year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. At least 5 years previous warehouse management
experience. Forklift certification.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
About Republic National Distributing
With roots extending before Prohibition, RNDC is one of the
nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors,
specializing in wine and spirits.
As the preferred partner for alcohol producers who value the
three-tier system, RNDC serves as a brand-building and product
expert liaison between suppliers and those who sell or serve
alcoholic beverages. Customer service, product expertise, and
executional excellence are the hallmarks of our enduring
By closely monitoring evolving market trends, we understand the
unique needs of our customers and consumers. Our knowledge in the
process and craft of alcoholic beverage production fuels our
passion for the art of selling lifestyle products.
Keywords: Republic National Distributing, Columbia , Warehouse Production Supervisor, Other , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!