Company: Carpenter Technology
Posted on: October 9, 2021
The Carpenter Technology Corporation “Hartsville Operations”
located in McBee, South Carolina, is a mini mill supplying a
variety of sizes and specifications of high-quality round, square
and hexagonal stainless-steel bars for distribution. Carpenter
Technology acquired Talley Metals in 1997 to increase manufacturing
capacity within the corporation’s core Specialty Alloys Operations
- Provide support in the upgrade, rebuild, installation and
start-up of process equipment.
- Support implementation of solutions to equipment safety
- Provide technical assistance and an interface function on
process, product, and maintenance problems.
- Interact with outside resources including contractors,
equipment vendors, and supply vendors for assigned projects.
- Work within and assist in the development of the appropriate
standards, specifications, and procedures, including but not
limited to those required for production, technical, safety, and
- Contribute to OEE improvement activities.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Four-year college degree in an Engineering discipline
preferred. Two-year college degree with at least one year of
engineering support experience.
- 0 – 1 years of work experience or solid internship
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate
decisions, perform assignments with limited exercise of judgment
under direct supervision of higher-level engineer, supervisor, or
manager, operate a computer workstation and the appropriate
software/hardware, work in a production-oriented environment, train
and develop others, work under frequently changing priorities and
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental,
vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with
company contributions as well as many other options to
Carpenter Technology Corporation’s policy is to fully and
effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and
nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action
for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best
qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status,
national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic
protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and
provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and
Keywords: Carpenter Technology, Columbia , Manufacturing Engineer, Other , Hartsville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!