$17.50/hr, plus $2500 new hire bonus, see details below
***Night Shift Position***
Providing labor and effort to assist in the accurate and timely
receipt of goods, consolidation of warehoused goods, and
replenishment of pick locations as well as other necessary
warehouse functions such as pulling customer orders for next day
delivery, replenishment, housekeeping and inventory control.
• Safely and properly loading trailers of product, verify the load
for accuracy and stage for putting away.
• Picking and packing orders using label picking, ring scanners,
and paper picket tickets.
• Meet individual productivity and accuracy standards as identified
through Labor Management (LM) metrics.
• Required to safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to
include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip
sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment.
• Utilizing Warehouse Management System (WMS) scan guns and tools
for the purpose of maintaining proper inventory levels and proper
location of goods in the warehouse.
• Interacting with associates during the hand-off from shift to
shift. Frequently will have interaction with delivery personnel,
and the early morning receiving crew.
Shift start: 6:00PM
Shift length: 10 - 12 hours
Sunday - Thursday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 45 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Required to obtain certification and safely operate material
handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers,
pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper
truck or attachment.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
$2500 new hire incentive
Up to $2,500 within your first year of employment.
About Republic National Distributing
With roots extending before Prohibition, RNDC is one of the
nation’s leading wholesale beverage alcohol distributors,
specializing in wine and spirits.
As the preferred partner for alcohol producers who value the
three-tier system, RNDC serves as a brand-building and product
expert liaison between suppliers and those who sell or serve
alcoholic beverages. Customer service, product expertise, and
executional excellence are the hallmarks of our enduring
By closely monitoring evolving market trends, we understand the
unique needs of our customers and consumers. Our knowledge in the
process and craft of alcoholic beverage production fuels our
passion for the art of selling lifestyle products.