Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: September 14, 2021
The Strategic Buyer oversees all supplier purchases and supplier
activities related to the purchase of tooling, direct material,
parts and service, to support overall operations.
Position Responsibilities - Essential
• Manage specified commodities of Metal Fabrications, Castings and
Machined Parts, or Electrical, hydraulic, or powertrain products to
support overall operations.
• Manage new and existing suppliers in all aspects as it relates to
the commercial relationship with the supplier.
• Coordinate RFP’s and RFQ’s for Long Term and short term pricing
• Issues PO’s for samples and non-standard orders as needed.
• Measure supplier quality and delivery performance. Search for
innovative, cost effective commodity solutions to support
• Maintain accurate prices in SAP and quotes, source lists,
contracts, and other documentation to satisfy administrative
• Review purchase price variances.
• Pursue alternate or new sources providing improved quality and/or
• Market test all products related to specified commodities under
• Extend decision making authority to vendor selections, vendor
terminations, price negotiations, alternate sourcing, and product
• Ensure superior ethical conduct in negotiating and always use
data to drive decision making.
• Recommend new parts or suppliers to Engineering team for
evaluation to support improved quality and reduced costs. Also
provide recommendations regarding whether to make or buy, update
terms and conditions, update vendor/supplier contracts, and
maintain all information in SAP.
• Maintain professional contact/representation with suppliers.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Columbia , Strategic Buyer, Other , RIDGEWAY, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!