Company: TRC Staffing
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Immediate hire opportunity for an Inventory Associate!
Shifts and Pay:
- 1st Shift M-F 7 am - 3:30 pm
- Responsible for managing stock and inventory control.
- Ensure accurate cycle counting, reporting, stock withdrawal
generation and training while maintaining inventory integrity
- Responsible for storing and inventory of products when
- Read orders to ascertain description sizes, colors, and
quantities of merchandise
- Identify product discrepancies and proactively resolve issues
- Accurately verify that all piece counts on Purchase Orders,
Packing Slips and the actual product match
- Perform tasks related to shipping and transportation of orders;
perform all functions of cargo handling including, but not limited
to processing, loading, and off-loading freight.
- Builds and breaks down cargo containers and pallets using
- Sorts, dimentionalize and labels freight using necessary
- Participates in the 5S Program.
- Understands, follows, and enforces the Supply Chain Philosophy.
Has a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and
how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Ensures the security of the property by adhering to protection
and access policies, procedures, and lock up procedures.
- Adhere to SOP.
- Offload freight and receive in inventory.
- Pick store allocations for inventory being transferred to
- All other duties, as assigned
- Able to lift 30 lbs repeatedly
- Ability to work overtime
- Patience, persistence and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Send resume to email@example.com
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Columbia , Manufacturing Inventory, Other , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!