RN Staff Development in Newberry, SC! $10,000 sign-on bonus!!!
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Staff Development RN (Sign On Bonus)
Nurse Educator & Management Opportunity with $10,000
Nursing Home has a 5-Star rating in Quality of Resident
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who enjoys
teaching and mentoring our next generation of nurses, to join our
team as a Staff Development Coordinator with the ability to utilize
your clinical skills while managing your own clinical
What Benefits Do We Offer You?
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge – to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!
J.F. Hawkins, conveniently located just outside Columbia, is in
the heart of Newberry, SC, voted one of the top 50 charming towns
in the United States, according to the Travel Channel. Known as the
“Town of Friendly Folks,” you will find that at J.F. Hawkins, we
exhibit the town’s motto in our everyday duties. We pride ourselves
in being the only continuing care retirement community, as well as,
housing the only secured memory care unit in the county.
Thank you for considering a career with
We can’t wait to meet you!
Assess, plan, organize, implement, evaluate and coordinate the
center Staff Development Program, performs clinical tasks and
assists in other departments.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BS degree
- Licensed as a RN required.
- Valid CPR teaching certificate, if applicable.
- Current with state Continuing Education (CE) Requirements.
- Three years of nursing experience, of which one year was in a
long term care environment.
- One year of experience as an instructor preferred.
- Ensures that employees receive compliance training and
education necessary to perform their job responsibilities in
accordance with Company Code of Conduct.
- Ensures that documentation for all training is completed in
accordance with state, federal and compliance requirements.
- Monitors employee performance and takes necessary action for
- Develops and conducts an orientation program for new, rehired
and contract employees.
- Manages Employee Health program.
- Provides hands-on clinical orientation and instruction to
licensed and unlicensed personnel.
- Conducts or coordinates new employee job training, and CPR
- Assesses resident needs in relation to staff abilities and
designs appropriate training programs.
- Working with the Director of Nursing (DNS), ensures clinical
competency of nursing staff through observed skills evaluation, and
conducts annual competency assessments for licensed nursing staff
and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Assists in department budget preparation and contains
expenditures within budget.
- Conducts and coordinates OSHA/Risk Management program with
oversight of documentation requirements
- Ensures the educational curriculum in the center meets or
exceeds state, federal and accreditation requirements.
- Plans and conducts state and federally required in-service
- Conducts certification or training programs for Nursing
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of learning principles and training techniques.
- Skilled in developing and conducting training programs.
- Skilled in work assessment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of state and federal requirements for accreditation
- Possesses basic computer skills
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse resident and employee
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Columbia , RN Staff Development in Newberry, SC! $10,000 sign-on bonus!!!, Other , Newberry, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!