Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 21, 2021
As the Distribution Analyst, you will assist
with measuring and analyzing supply chain operations, including
purchasing and inventory of materials as well as selection of
What You Will Be Doing
- Assists with making recommendations to improve productivity,
quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Works with functions across the supply chain including
Sourcing, Production, Supply Chain Planning, Production Control,
Logistics, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Sales and Operations
- Assists with analyzing raw material plans and models supply
- Assists with calculating safety stock and optimizes including
advanced statistical functions.
- Works on Vendor Managed Inventory.
- Works on Kanban-based replenishment loops.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- Working quantitative and analytical skills.
- Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts (e.g.,
just-in-time, materials requirement planning); developing broad
range of computer skills—database, spreadsheet, statistics
applications, and logistics software packages; understand contracts
- Requires some knowledge of supply chain best practices and
barriers to implementation.
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen and understanding of the
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication
Able to investigate problems, finds root causes, and develops
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Columbia , Distribution Analyst, Other , Orangeburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!