Plant Accounting Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 21, 2021
As the Manager, Plant Accounting, you will be
responsible for coordinating and managing the general accounting
function, which is focused primarily on the accuracy and
maintenance of ledger accounts and the resultant financial
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the close process to include coordination with
Corporate, developing the close calendar, and analysis and variance
- Oversee the completion of ledger accounts and financial
statements and ensure they are distributed in a timely manner.
- Provide and interpret data from accounting records as required
- Coordinate accounting services and integrate with operating
- Oversee the management of functions such as property records,
general ledger and general accounting services (i.e., payroll and
- Evaluate and make appropriate improvements to internal
accounting processes, ensuring that practices are in line with the
overall goals of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local
regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines.
What Drives Success
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes
to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in
following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full
potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core
Customer Focus?-?You have proven
experience in building collaborative partnerships and delivering
premium value to various internal and external
Builds Effective Teams -?You successfully partner
with your colleagues and customers to deliver timely results. You
effectively collaborate with a diverse group of individuals to
maintain a wide perspective while accomplishing a?common
- Drives Engagement -?You understand why work
matters and help to create a supportive environment. You?have the
ability to?motivate others to work toward common goals and
celebrate team successes.?
offers employees a variety of flexible work options,
including the potential opportunity for remote work for select
positions. This role is currently designated as blended meaning you
have the option for up to 2 business days/week of
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum 8 years related experience.
- CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Columbia , Plant Accounting Manager, Other , Orangeburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!