PT - Skilled Nursing
Company: Preferred Staffing
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Physical Therapist – Skilled Nursing
Skilled Nursing Facilities in Sumter, SC are looking for
enthusiastic Physical Therapists to join their team for a 13 week
travel assignment with the possibility to extend. Preferred’s
physical therapists are experts in movement and function and take
pride in their ability to assess and build treatment plans amongst
a diverse patient population.
Still want to hear more? Ask us about our positions and start dates
across the nation! We can help with temporary housing. For more
information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today! Preferred
Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the
industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career
• PT State License
• BLS/CPR Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation
data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of
• Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and
with respect to individual patient’s problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity
is no longer warrants intervention.
• Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to
the overall productivity of the team.
• Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapy/ PT
Keywords: Preferred Staffing, Columbia , PT - Skilled Nursing, Other , Sumter, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!