Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Schedules office based medical procedures/visits, for
patients with appropriate provider and time/location slot,
utilizing appropriate scheduling code.
- Schedules office based medical procedures, tests and
imaging ensuring available time is utilized to maximum
- Facilitates the check-out process
for patients as they exit the practice.
Additionally, this role:
notes/special instructions/documentation needed for scheduling in
the practice management software and/or electronic health
- Effectively utilizes clinical knowledge when determining if
appointment is consistent with the diagnosis/indications documented
by the provider.
- Completes accurate documentation of informed consent with
patients for procedures as needed.
- Provides accurate, detailed information to patients
regarding test preparations, time of patients scheduled arrival,
and any other directional information needed; takes appropriate
action in responding to questions from
- Confirms patients insurance provider and demographics as
- Completes pre-procedure phone calls and confirms
appointment times with patients via
- Reschedules appointments/procedures as needed and
communicates changes with patients in a timely
- Collects and posts balance due payments from
- Calculates, collects and posts patient
pre-payments, as applicable.
- Performs other duties, as assigned by
day, this job will interact with physicians, hospital in and out
patient facilities as well as patients and their
Years Healthcare Scheduling Experience
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SCENT, Columbia , Check-out Coordinator, Other , Irmo, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!