Customer Care Specialist
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is a remote position.
The hours for this position can run anywhere from 8:00am
8:00pm EST Monday through Friday and 8:00am 8:00pm EST on
Assurant is always looking for qualified candidates to fill
current or future openings.
When you walk through our door, youre not just starting a job.
Youre starting a career at a company that cares about you. Our
offices are a community of people passionate about engaging and
helping people across the country.
With competitive pay and benefits that start on your first day,
Assurants a company ready to invest in you. But dont take our word
for it. Our benefits speak for themselves. Heres just a peek at
what we offer:
Generous paid-time-off package with 23 total days, including
holidays, within your first year
- Undergraduate tuition reimbursement programs
- Various work schedules and potential to work from home
- Stock purchasing options along with a 401k and additional
- Potential to share in the companys success through a
- Health, dental and personal wellness plans
- And more
At Assurant, youll find a team eager to help you grow your
career and find meaning in your work.
Are you ready to join?
What is a Customer Care Specialist at Assurant?
The Customer Care Specialist is a key position within
Assurant because youre the voice of our organization and clients.
Youre highly valued as our customers primary point of contact, and
you care about helping others. The customer experience is at the
forefront of all you do, exceeding expectations at every turn.
Youre a listener, problem solver and believe in quality. You enjoy
being on the phone, and customers hear your smile as you patiently
help them find a resolution.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You love helping and connecting with people.
- Youre a problem solver who likes to think on your feet and
enjoys a challenge.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You believe the details are important and actively listen for
- You go above and beyond because you want to, not because you
What You Will Like
- The diversity every day and every customer is different.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your unique problem-solving
abilities to our customers and to the rest of your team.
- The difference in the value Assurant places on great customer
service and the recognition youll receive from our customers and
our leaders when you exceed our customers expectations.
- Opportunity to learn, grow and advance within our Fortune 500
- Competitive starting pay in a highly motivated
- Handle in-bound calls from our customers by researching and
resolving loan-level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage
banking and property loss.
- This role requires listening to our customers concerns and
showing empathy while resolving their issues.
- Because every customer is different, we expect you to take the
initiative to truly understand our customers current challenges,
solve them and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid
- You may be asked to participate in special projects, assume new
responsibilities and adjust priorities as requested.
- A robust paid training environment enables you to learn the
business, the systems, the policies and, most importantly, how to
effectively engage and resolve customer challenges. Training will
be a combination of classroom, online and side-by-side
What You Should Know About Us
Assurant is the company that protects and secures the places
people live and the things they buy. Were a Fortune 500 company
with approximately 16,000 employees in 21 countries across North
America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. We help keep life
running smoothly for more than 300 million people around the world.
Protecting 38 million mobile devices. 40 million motor vehicles. 80
million appliances. 36 million mortgages. And that's just the
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Keywords: Assurant, Columbia , Customer Care Specialist, Other , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!