We're looking for a Talent Sourcer to join the Recruitment team
at Zapier. Zapier's on a mission to make everyone more productive
at work. Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and
businesses with their automation needs. We are looking for a
talented technical Sourcer to help support Zapier's talent growth
and help us to build a diverse team. This is a phenomenal
opportunity for you to be part of a great hiring culture and help
us to define a new function at Zapier.
If you're interested in launching your career at a fast-growing
and profitable company, then read on
Our Commitment to Applicants
Culture and Values at Zapier
Zapier Guide to Remote Work
Zapier Code of Conduct
Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated
to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Things You'll Do:
- Identify and engage passive talent to help build our team
- Build a high quality pipeline of potential candidates for a
variety of roles
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools
- Lead trainings and disseminate best practices to the team as
resident sourcing expert
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS Greenhouse
and other recruitment systems
- You have 2+ years of experience in a technical recruiting role
with heavy sourcing expectations
- You are results driven. You focus on achieving outcomes and
results to help grow teams successfully. You leverage tools at your
disposal to help drive your success.
- You are customer oriented. You are attentive and responsive and
take the time to solve for candidates, recruiters, and hiring
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy sourcing for a variety of
searches and coming up with approaches to successfully identify
- You are persistent. You are motivated by challenges and excited
to work through them; you partner with Hiring Managers and
Recruiters to help them refine job specs and target profiles.
- You are dependable. You hold yourself accountable for achieving
Zapier helps people across the world automate the boring and
tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect
the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and
that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower
businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do
what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact
with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble.
Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more
getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All
teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Location: North America
Our distributed environment lets us work with the best people.
You don't have to be located in the USA either. Some team members
live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan,
Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the
skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple
laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least
2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per
- Travel of 5% - 10% for company retreats which rotate to various
cities throughout North America
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with
great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly
get to interact with people from these great companies
- While we take care of our international folks as best we can,
currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to
UK, Canada, and US-based employees.
How to ApplyWe have a non-standard application process. To
jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask
at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and
lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please
make sure to answer each question. After you apply, you are going
to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit. In
fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go
more than seven days without hearing from us.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work
with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, religion,
national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including
breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. Our code of
conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be,
and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what
allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.