Company: Lennox International
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of
innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a
century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of
Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader
continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a
healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged
and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control
solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our
customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of
responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000
employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe,
This Senior Account Specialist is responsible for handling a
variety of incoming customer calls and fulfilling customer needs to
ensure customer satisfaction. Calls are non-routine and require
deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures. The
specialist may need to respond to e-mail inquiries.
While providing outstanding customer service is the primary
function, the specialist may also need to provide minimal selling
or promotion of products and services
What We are Looking For
- Handle situations that may require adaptation of response or
extensive research according to customer response.
- Resolve problems escalated through lower staff levels.
- Coordinate with a wide variety of functions within the company
and provide liaison with customers during post delivery times.
- Review warranty claims discuss product capabilities and
problems in light of customer needs and provide special pricing for
non-standard warranty items and repairs.
- Resolve problems and discrepancies regarding shortages, over
shipments, defective products, repairs and the like.
- Resolve return credit problems.
- Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering
The specialist may be asked to perform activities within product
service, repair, consumer relations, warranty claims and similar
areas and provide work leadership to lower level customer service
The person in this position may also need to assess needs and
suggest/promote alternative products or services.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Requires at least 4 years related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
effective listening skills.
- Ability to learn and understand technical terminology.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced goal-oriented
- Able to handle multiple tasks, stay organized, and focused on
details. Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products
- May require advanced problem solving.
- Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system
or other relevant applications.
Keywords: Lennox International, Columbia , Account Specialist, Other , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!