We are currently hiring for an Entry Level Technician in
Schedule: Monday - Friday! Weekends off!
Hours: Second Shift 2:00pm - 10:30pm!
Pay: $16.00 per hour!
Full time, 401k, health, dental, vision insurance, paid
time off and paid weekly!
For more information text Chasiti @ (432)
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination
Do you follow strict policies and procedures? (safety is of the
utmost importance to us)
Do you have Mechanical Experience?
Do you have experience repairing or replacing large equipment
tires or heavy truck tires?
Are you OK with working outside daily?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, please apply
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- ON THE JOB TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with
integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management
solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and
maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few
companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000
employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Three (3) years or more of experience, having worked as a
Service Employee I
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated customer service skills; must be able to
understand customer's verbal communication
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Understanding of computer hardware and software, especially
word processing, spreadsheets, and email; must be able to read and
understand codes and instructions on the computer; must have basic
computer skills and ability to perform data entry
- High degree of thoroughness and dependability
- Ability to:
- Work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends,
- Work at different locations
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all
levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate, and self-driven to excel, in a
- Capability for multi-tasking and highly organized, with
excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) CLASS A
- DOT Safety Regulated Position
- Safety Sensitive Position
- Regulated Service Employee:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last three
- Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in
different locations and/or accounts.
- Fuel, wash and detail vehicles
- Perform multi-point inspection on inbound units as required by
company policies and procedures; check tire pressure; check oil;
report service issues to shop
- Record fuel activity and maintain proper fuel and DEF
inventories and reconciliation
- Move heavy duty vehicles
- Perform minor maintenance tasks such as tire repairs, initially
under close supervision
- Maintain fuel island area to Six Sigma standards and policies;
perform some facility maintenance and minor maintenance tasks
assigned by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug
Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Job Locations US-MO-COLUMBIA
Posted Date 18 hours ago (6/8/2021
Requisition ID 2021-98643
Employment Type Regular-Full
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 7002