To provide excellent guest service through
deli department activities.
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and
interactions with all guests.
2. Perform assigned duties in what can be a
fast paced work environment while interacting with guests and team
3. Ability to explain Product available in
specific area (ingredients, flavors, menu items).
4. Actively provide samples to guests and
explain offering as needed.
5. Efficiently prepare product for sale
(frying, cutting, slicing, weighing, pricing and cooking).
6. Maintain product level, quality and
freshness according to station guidelines.
7. Maintain sanitation standards in the
cooler, freezer, prep area and sales area.
8. Communicate guest requests to management
and/or satisfy request in a timely manner.
9. Communicate temperature and/or product
breakdowns to supervisor.
10. Keep supply and work area neat, clean
and tidy at all times.
11. Maintain proper grooming and uniform
12. Performs front end duties to insure “no
noticeable wait” standard is maintained.
13. Announce specials and sale info on the
14. Assist in product receiving and
15. Perform all other duties as assigned by
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and
50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand
information and direction.
5. Effective communication, customer
service and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for
extended periods of time.