Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Location: West Columbia
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Maintenance Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Administrator
is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and
spare part inventory using Infor EAM software at a North American
facility. This position is also responsible for training new EAM
Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data
accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor EAM system; and
rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive
maintenance programs, project requests, and inspections, etc. Job
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Measure and publish facility's PI metrics to the management
team; interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make
recommendations based on findings.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by
regularly collecting and inputting information, such as;
manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure
information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is
labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data:
- User Setup, Employees, Shifts, Crews, and Supervisors
- Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages
- Defining Scheduled due dates or initial meter points of system
- Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, Routes,
and Work Packages
- Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as;
Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), parts usage,
WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
- Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work.
Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning,
update and closure of work orders.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by
regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier,
catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part
- Drive materials management process in the facilities store,
including but not limited to:
- Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, PO Receipts (EAM &
- Develop and maintain the 5s of the store
- Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of
- Audit materials management process with regularly scheduled
- Support management with data to implement corrective action as
discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM data.
- Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts
- Works with corporate EAM Business Analysts to roll out new
functionality, standard object coding scheme, Preventive
Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
- Provides software trainings to end users and new EAM
Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and
- Coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices
for performing tasks. Serves as Tier 1 EAM support for the
Reliability and Maintenance Engineering (RME) team
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years' experience working with enterprise software and an
understanding of standard work process.
- 3+ years' experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point,
- Customer service and project management experience.
- 3+ years' experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall
- Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
- Travel up to 15% is required
- 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business
Administration, Information System, Engineering or related
- 4+ years' working experience working with enterprise asset
management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired
- 2+ years' data analysis experience in the facilities
maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare
- User training experience is desired
- Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast
paced team environment
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Columbia , CMMS Admin, Other , West Columbia, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!