Company: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
EMCOR Facility Services has an immediate opening for a Landscape
Technician to cover the Sonoco Hartsville Campus in Hartsville
South Carolina. This is a working crew member position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES - Field (80%)
- Pruning trees, shrubs, and other plants to specified or
otherwise determined heights or lengths
- Mowing and blowing as needed
- Cleaning storm drains
- Snow removal (very minimal at this campus)
- Other Landscaping relates tasks as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES - Administrative (10%)
- Properly fills out timesheets and paid time off request forms
and well other forms as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES - Safety (10%)
As a Team Member, you are required to make sure you are keeping
yourself safe. No one can take better care of you or know your
limitations better than you. We strive to maintain a "Zero Hero"
workplace and we take Safety very seriously.
- Employees have safe work attitudes & behaviors as working
safely is a condition of employment.
- Employees know when and how to correctly use required personal
protective equipment (PPE);
- Employees understand and will follow all safety policies &
- Must be able to work in hot environments and work outside most
of the time.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and maintain that weight for long
stretches of time.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant job experience. Majority of
experience preferred to be in commercial or industrial
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Availability to be on call as necessary.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Inc., Columbia , Landscape Technician, Other , Hartsville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!