Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is now seeking a Maintenance Worker at a
manufacturing company in Sumter, SC. Pay ranges from $18-$27 per
hour based upon experience! This is a 1st shift, M-F,
Temp-permanent hire position! Candidates must be able to perform
the following:POSITION SUMMARY-Responsible for the maintenance of
the building, grounds, plant equipment, office equipment, computer
system, phone system and the preventative maintenance
- Reports directly to the lead maintenance engineering
- Occasionally may train Associate Maintenance Engineering
- Interfaces with all facility associates, facility management
and staff, and corporate support groups.
- Interfaces externally with suppliers, vendors, contractors, and
sub contractors.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Describe the essential job responsibilities and provide the
approximate annual percentage of time spent on each activity.
- Repair of major and minor breakdowns of facility
- Maintain the P.M. program.
- Maintenance of building, grounds, plant equipment and office
- Coordinate needs of outside maintenance service.
- Assist in budget needs for building and equipment.
- Monitor utilities and implement cost savings program.
- Responsible for OSHA compliance and fostering all Porter s
Lynchburg safety policies and procedures.
- Coordinate any sprinkler test requirements.
- Maintain all manuals on equipment, including but not limited to
- Inventory and order any supplies for equipment or maintenance
- Continually search for cost savings in the maintenance
- Utilize computer skills in Excel, Word and upkeep of the
maintenance database record keeping.ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Describe the non-essential job responsibilities Investigate
ways to complete maintenance jobs in a more productive, safe, and
- Respond to emergency and scheduled maintenance calls as
- Attend training programs, which may require travel, to keep up
with latest changes in technology.
- Promote and adhere to all Lean Manufacturing principles and
- All other duties as assigned for the successful operation of
the facility.JOB QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma Associates degree in technical training
and/or commensurate experience with advanced technical
- Must have 5 - 8 years maintenance experience in an industrial
- Prefer strong electrical/electronic background
- Must have multi-craft maintenance/mechanical experience
- Must have experience with pneumatic hydraulic systems Must have
experience with PLC controlled CNC equipment
- Must be able to read work to schematic drawings, diagrams,
- Must have valid driver s license and be able to operate a motor
- Must have good organizational and planning skills
- Must be able to work flexible and extended hours if needed
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills and possess the ability to
interface well with management and associates and to work as part
of a team
- Must support safety rules and safe work practices
- Must be able to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues
- Must have an excellent work ethic, be self-motivated, and
utilize time wiselyWhy Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to
take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn,
grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is
what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world
of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Columbia , Maintenance Worker, Other , Gable, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!